Thursday, December 25, 2008

All Alone for Christmas

For the past few weeks I feel so down and stress without realizing that Christmas is fast approaching. Earlier after having our Christmas breakfast I immediately leave the house to unwind and atleast try to feel the Christmas spirit. I tried meeting up some friends but they are all busy, so I just decided to go all alone and attended a morning Christmas mass in a church inside Carmelite Monastery. One thing caught my attention inside the church is the nativity of Jesus Christ. I am so mesmerized with the lights and way they designed the nativity. By looking at it, you'll definitely feel Christmas. Take a look on some of the shots I took.









6 comments:

Anonymous

Hi...your blog is pretty cute

regards

bart

wow! i love your shots!

Anonymous

just the best pictures i have ever seen in my whole life!

dylan

i've been there too but sad, never got a chance to take some pics..

Jov

how i wish i can see that nativity in person..

Yol

this is cool! thanks for sharing

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP