Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Sentiments

Before the year 2008 ends, a lot of bad things happened that are beyond my control. My girlfriend broke up with me and at the same time i lose my job due due to recession lay off. All these happened last December and it was a bad year for me.

I always believe if God closes a door He will open a window. And that is true, because I just received a call earlier from an employer (another call center in Makati) and informed me that I will start to have my orientation this Monday. Whoa! It's okey to lose a girl or to lose a job, the most important thing is not losing your FAITH. God is really good! I am really hoping that this New Year will be a good one for me. Just sharing my sentiments :)

1 comments:

dylan

that's good to hear that you got a new job. you have a happy new year! :)

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP